- Our Father’s Day weekend High Performance Driver Education (HPDE or DE) event @ the incredible Barber Motorsports Park is shaping up very nicely. At present we plan to have novice instructed and the Driver’s Ed eXperience (DEX) as usual; albeit with some additional precautions. Note, we are subject to decisions by governmental bodies and PCA National. Should a change be necessary, updates will be sent from our DE chairman, Woody Robbins to those who have registered. With so few track events this year, we are already close to capacity. If you have signed up, but not paid – you are not registered. Once our small run groups are filled, registration will close. To register, please click here.
- Our Peach State friends have a DE at Road Atlanta on June 6th & 7th. They extended a personal invitation to the Alabama Region; please join them if you can. For more info click here.
- PTX (Porsche Track eXperience) is keeping us in the know for their events that will feature maximum track time. For the latest info click here.
2020 HPDE Dates
April 25-26 PCA Spring Fling HPDE @ Barber Motorsports Park – CANCELED DUE TO COVID-19
June 20-21 PCA Father’s Day HPDE @ Barber Motorsports Park
October 3-4 PCA Fall Fest HPDE @ Barber Motorsports Park
Alabama PCA HPDE Events are held at Barber Motorsports Park
Registration for events is no longer allowed at the track. All registration is done through ClubRegistration.net.
Payment must be made in full before you are assigned to your run group.
- The Entry Fee will be refunded less a $50.00 administration fee if the event chairman or registrar receives notification in writing or via e-mail to the address stated in the specific event application fifteen (15) days prior to the event
- There are no refunds within fourteen (14) days of the event.
If a check is accepted for payment and that check is returned insufficient there will be a $50.00 return fee assessed.
I agree to indemnify and hold harmless the organizers of this event and their agents, with respect to the condition and preparation of my registered car, or any subsequent failure or damage to my registered car or its occupants as a result of such failures.
I understand that I am required to reimburse the PCA Alabama Region and/or Barber Motorsports Park for any fees or charges assessed for physical damage to the track or its facilities caused by myself, my crew, and my guests and that these are not covered in my registration fee.
I acknowledge that at all times I remain solely responsible for the safety and roadworthiness of my registered car.
Before You Arrive at the Track
Three forms must be downloaded from the Alabama Region PCA website (they are all available in one download below):
(1) Pre inspection form
(2) Tech inspection form
(3) Helmet form
You will not be able to enter tech without all three forms in hand.
Have your car or cars pre inspected by a certified technician before you arrive for the event. Your technician must complete and sign your pre inspection form.
Helmets must be Snell 2010 or newer.
HPDE Rules, Forms and Information
For complete PCA rules and Alabama Supplemental Rules, please download and review the following forms:
Once you have read the above, go to www.ClubRegistration.net and create a personal profile account. Be sure to complete all tabs to ensure proper run group assignment. Then, search for the event under Alabama Region PCA and register. PLEASE bring all pre-completed Release and Tech Inspection Forms to the track!