Please see our Alabama Region PCA Club News Flash Monthly Newsletter for the most current and comprehensive information on all of our events!! Find the most current newsletters HERE
Please save the dates; details and event registration links will be provided in advance.
As a reminder, our events may be limited in size based upon venue’s capacity and are only for our members. You may need to sign-up/RSVP according to instructions for each event. Events with a fee require you to pay to secure your spot. Waiting lists may occur and if space becomes available, earliest registration payment will be selected. If space is not available, full refund will be issued. When registering on ClubRegistration.net, enable e-waivers from your event dashboard. Waivers (including COVID-19) can be signed electronically. ClubReg assistance can be received on (512-431-3143).
- January 9th: Cars & Coffee – 9:00 a.m. @ Porsche Birmingham – Please note: Coffee for all will be provided by Porsche Birmingham. Breakfast will be provided to the first 30 participants.
- Jan 23rd: Polar Bear Run – We will depart Porsche B’ham (PB) @ 9:00 a.m. for our drive to Cheaha State Park followed by lunch at the Anniston Country Club. Please arrive at PB by 8:30 with a full tank, appropriate COVID protection, a pen to sign the waivers (if not already eSigned) and $5 cash for the Cheaha entrance fee. (Children require a parent’s signature.) You will be asked to preorder lunch to facilitate serving our group – the options will be provided by email once you register. Registration is now live and available HERE!
- Feb 13th: Cars & Coffee – 9:00 a.m. @ Porsche Birmingham – Tech Session to immediately follow
- March 6th: Porsches & Pistols @ CMP Range in Talladega, AL – Porsche and Pistols is scheduled for March 6 at Civilian Marksmanship Program (CMP) near Talladega. Registration here includes lunch. A drive leaving from Porsche Birmingham to CMP is scheduled. Be sure to register for this unique opportunity to utilize the facilities many engaging activities. Event leader Rodney McFarland is looking forward to you joining members already registered. After arriving at CMP, insurance transitions to CMP coverage. ClubReg has conveniently included eWaivers mandated by PCA National. Any issues with eWaivers, contact ClubReg (512-273-5016). Look forward to seeing you at 8:30 am at Porsche Birmingham.
- March 13th: Cars & Coffee – 9:00 a.m. @ Porsche Birmingham
- April 16th – 18th: Indy Weekend! (Police escorted drive from Porsche Birmingham to Barber Motorsports Park on Sat., April 17th)
- April 25th – 26th: HPDE @ Barber Motorsports Park
- May 8th: Cars & Coffee – 9:00 a.m. @ Porsche Birmingham
- May 22-23: Historics (Barber Motorsports Park) (Tentative)
- June 12th: Porsche Cars & Coffee (Porsche Birmingham) 9:00 AM
- June 19th – 20th: HPDE @ Barber Motorsports Park
- July 10th: Porsche Cars & Coffee (Porsche Birmingham) 9:00 AM
- July (TBD): Barons Baseball Game (Regions Park)
- August 14th: Porsche Cars & Coffee (Porsche Birmingham) 9:00 AM
- August 21st: Club Anniversary Celebration (Barber Motorsports Park)
- September 11th: Porsche Cars & Coffee (Porsche Birmingham) 9:00 AM
- October 2nd: New Member Social (Barber Motorsports Park)
- October 2nd – 3rd: HPDE @ Barber Motorsports Park
- October 9th: Porsche Cars & Coffee (Porsche Birmingham) 9:00 AM
- October 14th – 17th: Fall Drive / Trip to North Carolina
- November 5th – 6th: Porsche Experience Center (Atlanta, GA)
- November 13th: Porsche Cars & Coffee (Porsche Birmingham) 9:00 AM
- December 3rd: Holiday Party
- December 11th: Porsche Cars & Coffee (Porsche Birmingham) 9:00 AM