It’s official! Registration is open!
In 2020, we will offer three opportunities for you to explore your Porsche’s performance capabilities at Barber Motorsports Park.
Our HPDE (High Performance Driver Education) events will be held at Barber on the following dates:
1. April 25 & 26 – CANCELED DUE TO COVID-19
2. June 20 & 21
- Our Father’s Day weekend High Performance Driver Education (HPDE or DE) event @ the incredible Barber Motorsports Park is shaping up very nicely. At present we plan to have novice instructed and the Driver’s Ed eXperience (DEX) as usual; albeit with some additional precautions. Note, we are subject to decisions by governmental bodies and PCA National. Should a change be necessary, updates will be sent from our DE chairman, Woody Robbins to those who have registered. With so few track events this year, we are already close to capacity. If you have signed up, but not paid – you are not registered. Once our small run groups are filled, registration will close. To register, please click here.
- Our Peach State friends have a DE at Road Atlanta on June 6th & 7th. They extended a personal invitation to the Alabama Region; please join them if you can. For more info click here.
- PTX (Porsche Track eXperience) is keeping us in the know for their events that will feature maximum track time. For the latest info click here.
3. October 3 & 4 – Our New Member Social will also be held this weekend!
These events fill up fast, so be sure to sign up when registration opens!