Indy Grand Prix of Alabama
Friday, April 5th – Sunday, April 7th
Indy weekend schedule:
• PCA Club track side pavilion opens for all day racing; located in the fan zone, in the far corner.
• Friday night – not part of PCA, but the Racing for Children’s annual charity dinner is held at the Barber Motorsports Museum Click here for more information and tickets.
• 8:00 a.m. ALPCA members meet for breakfast @ Porsche Birmingham
• 9:45 a.m. police escorted road rally from the dealership to the Porsche car corral at Barber Motorsports Park (BMP) [NOTE: purchase Sportscar Parking when you buy your tickets].
• Upon arrival at BMP, enjoy all things Indy, including the Porsche GT3 Cup Challenge. Head over to our Club’s track side pavilion to enjoy the Saturday races.
• PCA Club track side pavilion open for all Sunday races, including the 2nd race for the Porsche GT3 Cup Challenge.
• Alabama Grand Prix in the afternoon
Paddock Marshal is the BEST volunteer committee for a cool experience in the garage! You’re up close with riders, & play a vital role in the safety of participants & spectators alike!
You never know what you’re going to see, so sign up today! → https://t.co/D5CzCBfsdv #BVF19 https://t.co/NYCmxcAvRA
Experience the adrenaline of Turn 17 with the best seats in the house. Upgrade to #AceCorner and overload on all things cafe racer-related during the 15th Annual Barber Vintage Festival presented by @BMWMotorrad!
Upgrade your experience today #BVF19
⇢ https://t.co/dMl8Vfc0xr https://t.co/ezrp1QuULy
Are you looking for a place that has high energy thrills, great food and space to jam out to vintage rock n' roll? Well, then #BVF19 is just right for you!
Come experience all of that and so much more in our Fan Zone! Get your tickets here ↓ today